Sunday, June 18, 2006

More 'Roo

Was just reading this about MMJ's late-night set from Friday night from Billboard's coverage....

Bonnaroo favorites My Morning Jacket ushered in the midnight hour with squalls of Crazy Horse-worthy fury. The quintet delivered a more than three-hour set that sported a guest turn from friend and singer Andrew Bird for an epic take on another classic rock moment, "It Makes No Difference" by the Band. MMJ recently recorded the track for an upcoming Band tribute album at singer/drummer Levon Helm's barn studio in Woodstock, N.Y.

While yes I'm looking forward to downloading the set, I think I was more into the fact that they recorded a track for a tribute album for The Band. I need some more info on that, so if anyone has any please pass it along.

No comments: