Monday, November 07, 2005

Rockin' The Suburbs (Well Radio City, With A Lot Of Suburban Kids In The Audience)

So going to see Ben Folds tonight. Saw him back in the spring at Town Hall here in NYC and it was great show, he's a lot of fun to see live. He covers Dr. Dre's 'Bitches Ain't Shit' and does it as a ballad - come on that takes some balls. To be honest though the only reason I'm going to tonight is because I got offered a free ticket and love seeing shows at Radio City. He has yet to disappoint me live so I'm going in with a good attitude - despite the feeling it might be the same show I already saw.


Bt.etree has got some of his shows up for download....

8/10/2005 Ravinia Festival - Highland Park, IL
8/24/2005 Mountain Winery - Saratoga, CA

Check it out, he does a good job at mixing in classic Ben Folds Five songs with the newer stuff, and he's got some funny stories as well. Enjoy!!

No comments: