Friday, November 11, 2005

Craigslist Rules!!!

A few weeks ago I stood in line for four hours in hopes of scoring tickets to one or both of the Jeff Tweedy shows at Tribeca Performing Arts Center and all I walked away with was tickets to two shows that I really didn't care to much about and sore legs. But through the miracle of Craigslist I found someone that was willing to part ways with one of their tickets for two tickets to see Buddy Guy - which I'm sure will be a great show (though one has to wonder how John Mayer left him alone long enough to schedule his own dates). Picking up the ticket tonight and I'll probably have a perma-grin till then - can't wait!!!

From what I've read the shows have been great so far, with Tweedy digging deep into his catalog playing stuff from the various groups he's be in - Uncle Tupelo, Loose Fur, Golden Smog and of course Wilco. You can download all things Wilco here - bt.viachicago.org

Here's a couple shows off the tour so far....

2005-11-08 Michigan Theater - Ann Arbor, MI
2005-11-05 Orpheum Theater - Madison, WI

No comments: