Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Country Music Station Plays Soft

I don't currently own or subscribe to satellite radio yet. If I did I think I would now have a tough time choosing between Siruis and XM. I'm extremely curious to see what Stern is going to do now that he won't have the FCC on his ass anymore - since from what I've heard he's pretty much been mailing it in for the last year. Today though XM announced a major addition to their line-up of DJ Zimmy who will be on starting in March 2006.


According to XM, 'Dylan will offer regular commentary on music and other topics, host and interview special guests including other artists and will take emails from XM subscribers'. I'm going to have to find someone that has XM by then so I can take a listen to this - should be interesting. This is just another example of how much commercial radio sucks - though I would think most everyone knows that by now.

No comments: