Monday, December 19, 2005

Breakfast Of Champions

As I went to bed last night I was about 1/3 of the way done downloading the SerialPod show from Saturday night's XMas Jam. So when I woke up this morning I was treated to a heaping serving of the Pod - I seriously suggest grabbing this show. There is some jawdropping stuff here, but I'll let everyone enjoy it on their own.


Also thanks to Justin Kreutzmann for the pic. Check out his great blog as well - Rock And Reel

You can grab the show here...

SerialPod - 2005-12-17 - 17th Annual Christmas Jam - Asheville Civic Center -Asheville, NC

And here's their debut from the night before at the Pre-Jam show....

SerialPod - 2005-12-16 Pre-Jam Party - The Orange Peel - Asheville, NC

Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

Justin Kreutzmann said...

Yeah, a good time was had by all!!

Warren and his wife Stef treated everyone so nice and the feeling was just great between everyone backstage.

Dad, Mike and Trey became a team and friends. From the first day of rehearsal I heard they shared a common ground musically of freedom and no rules.

But Dad won't let them call the band Bill & Friends!!

Jeffrey Greenblatt said...

Great stuff wish I could have been at the show. Hopefully this will lead to some more collaborations in the future - really dug it.

Looking forward to seeing some of the video that you'll hopefully get to post.

Ace Cowboy said...

"But Dad won't let them call the band Bill & Friends!!"

That would be hysterical...