Saturday, February 25, 2006

Eric & Derek

I've seen a few posts about this already but had to just mention it here because it's pretty damn exciting if you ask me. Guitar phenom Derek Trucks has been asked to be a member of Eric Clapton's band for his upcoming tour. Let that sink in for a moment......................................Yeah it's going to be good, I'm giddy with excitement about the potential of this.

As of right now they only have European dates scheduled. I'm crossing my fingers they decide to do some shows here in the good 'ol U.S. of A. because I'd certainly be willing to part with my hard earned cash for that.

Here's some DTB and EC.....

Derek Trucks Band - 2006-02-19 - Taboo - Eugene, Oregon

Derek Trucks Band - 2006-01-19 - The Odeon - Cleveland, OH

Eric Clapton - 1987-04-27 - MSG - NYC, NY

Derek and the Dominos - 1970-10-16 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia PA

Cream - 1967-10-15 - The Grande Ballroom - Detroit, MI

No comments: