Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally Your Chance To See Grace Potter In A Bikini

Here's the first of a few news items from last week that I meant to post about. The initial line-up for Jam Cruise 6 has been revealed, take a look....

Warren Haynes, funky METERS, Yonder Mountain String Band, Galactic, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Dark Star Orchestra, Soulive, An Everyone Orchestra line-up that includes Matt Butler, Jon Fishman, Steve Kimock and Jeff Coffin, Perpetual Groove, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Toots & the Maytals, Karl Denson, New Monsoon, Toubab Krewe, The Motet, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Lotus and DJ Harry

Judging by the quote below from a review on HT last week I think a lot of guys out there will be enticed into buying a ticket for this just for the idea of maybe getting to see Grace Potter sitting poolside in a bikini....

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that Grace Potter and the Nocturnals played in between Tea Leaf Green and the Neville Brothers. All I can say is that I want to fuck her and her talent really bad — yeah, that’s pretty much my review of her set. I came away extremely impressed by her, but is it possible for a heterosexual male to leave her show and not feel that impulse?"

While the pre-booking is over, public on-sale date is June 6th - for more info head here.

No comments: