Thursday, July 20, 2006

Highway Companion Album Stream

Sorry for the lack of posts this week started a new job on Monday and I've just been busy getting adjusted and actually doing working instead of slacking and blogging. So I'll do my best to get some posts up on a more regular basis.

To keep you busy in the meantime head here for to stream the new Tom Petty album "Highway Companion" - it hits stores on Tuesday.


Tom is also on the cover of the new issue of Harp - read the cover story here. I seriously suggest picking up a subscription to Harp it's a great music magazine and you get a free cd with you subscription. This months choices are...

Golden Smog - Another Fine Day
La Rocca - The Truth
Yonder Mountain String Band - S/T
The Replacements - Don't Know Who I Think I Was?
Son Volt - 6 String Belief (Live DVD)
Frank Black - Fast Man Raider Man

So good stuff and it's only $19.95 for a year.

No comments: